Forum

The weight of friendship a December 06, 2018 2:06 AM

By : ylq

The weight of friendship and commitment is incomparably heavy. As long as you give a friend a promise and a commitment, you must do it with all your heart and soul, and who can make a commitment to perfection? That is a seemingly small spider, Charlotte. It does not care about day and night, and painstakingly weaving a network of big characters, in order to complete a promise to friends. What is the weight of a bearing? More than a bed? More than a big villa? More than a mountain? No, the weight of a bearing can not be measured by the weight of the material. The promise is the golden mouth of the word. It is like Zhuge Liang��s commitment to the three cherries. I know that I can��t do it, but I still can��t do it because he thinks that even There is no remorse for death, and the weight of a promise is so heavy.ider Charlotte let me feel this sincere friendship and its good quality. There is one thing that can't be bought in the world Cheap Marlboro 100 Cigarettes, that is friendship. If you don't make friends in your life, you will feel lonely. However, Wilbur, the pig, is so lucky that he has made such a good friend, willing to be a friend, and willing to sacrifice himself for an unexpected commitment. Wilbur will not feel lonely. Such a pure friendship, who do not want to have it?n the author's pen, Charlotte has woven a big net of love. This net not only saved Wilbur's life, but also awakened those who have been stunned by money Cheap Newport 100S Cigarettes Online. They no longer have images. The innocent and sincere friendship of "Wilbur and Charlotte", money is not omnipotent, money can not buy love. The network of Charlotte is also deeply infected with me, and I have been weaving in my heart forever.arlotte��s ��goodbye��, along with the swaying gossamer, went all the way. A classic book can help us, open our hearts, and sow the seeds of knowledge in our hearts.t to be a good boy, a good wish in the hearts of most children, and I am no exception. Many children think that the standard of good children is: obedience, achievement top, study hard, and go up every day Cheap Newport 100 Cigarettes. But I think the standard of good children is more than that.o of the article, Jin Ling, does not have such a standard Newport Cigarettes Online Free Shipping. Isn't she a good boy? NO! NO! NO! She is caring and kind, her feelings are delicate, and her tolerance is generous. As the book says: "The content of a good boy is too rich, it is not all 100 points." Golden Bell has a beautiful heart like gold, knows compassion, cares for others, kindnessk that no matter how bad the results are, how good we will be, parents will be happy to accept, because all the parents in the world have one thing in common Newports Wholesale, that is, no matter how the child is, they will not ignore their children, because there is no such parent. Do not love your child. As long as you do your best, it proves that you are the best. Good or bad grades are in the past, and what matters is now. As long as we know the importance of learning, it is the result that parents most want to see. "Good boy" I am coming. Although I don't know, I can't succeed, but Is book has benefited me a lot. Good children don��t just talk about it, they have to act.

To post a comment please register or sign in