Forum

Application of Industrial fruit crushing and juicing machine March 24, 2021 2:30 AM

By : yang

Industrial fruit crushing and juicing machine is suitable for crushing berry fruit and vegetable, meanwhile, it also can crush the cooked and softening kernel fruit and vegetable, crushing size is 3 to 8 mm. Applicable scope: berries class: tomatoes, kiwi, carrots, mulberry, papaya, etc. kernel fruits: apples, pears, and so on. Industrial fruit crushing and juicing machine consists of crusher, front support, feeding hopper, screw, blade, filter screen, juicer, back support, slag trough, and other parts. The left end of the screw spindle is supported in the rolling bearing seat, the right end is supported in the handwheel bearing seat, and the motor drives the screw through a pair of triangular pulleys. Industrial fruit crushing and juicing machine is made through learning the design technologies of foreign high-class equipment from abroad, which has the most advanced working principle, higher accuracy of manufacture, and best crushing functions. It is mainly used for crushing many kinds of fruits or vegetables, for example, tomato, apple, pear, strawberry, celery, fiddlehead, etc. it can crush the raw materials into small particles, and it will be better for the next processing section. Industrial fruit crushing and juicing machine the machine is composed of a feed hopper, side cover, frame, principal axis, bearing block, motor, motor structure, outlet hopper, etc. Application of Industrial fruit crushing and juicing machine Industrial fruit crushing and juicing machine as introduces the design of the current international advanced level of fruit and vegetable crusher, a new structure is compact, energy-saving efficiency, large production capacity, wide applicable scope, etc. In addition to the machine transmission parts, are all made of high-quality stainless steel, can be single-use, and convenient on-line. Structure characteristics of Industrial fruit crushing and juicing machine Industrial fruit crushing and juicing machine consists of a frame, transmission cover, bearing seat, the fuselage, into the hopper, stator, rotor, blade, side cover, a hopper, hinge, such as motor cover parts. Suitable for apples, pears, tomatoes, the root class, and other fruits and vegetables (except nuts). The motor drives the spindle spinning work. By the process before the elevator up to the material into the feed hopper, material into the fuselage on the rotor steel plate material high speed rotates, under the action of centrifugal force, on the stator blade row will be broken material (a knife can be used on both sides), the general granularity about 4 to 8 mm of material at this time (according to the pitch of the knife row, the stator slot width and speed), the material after broken from the waist shape hole on the stator fall into to the discharge port.

Re: Application of Industrial fruit crushing and juicing machine March 25, 2021 10:32 AM

By : Robin

Grange 1866 is the latest brand-new luxurious condominium at prime District 09 along Grange Road proudly developed by Heeton Holdings Limited. This luxurious brand new condominium comprises of one tower of 16-storey high with total of 60-units consisting of 1-bedroom and 2-bedrooms cater for single professionals or investors. Grange 1866

Re: Application of Industrial fruit crushing and juicing machine March 27, 2021 10:12 AM

Everyone loves your blog post.. very nice colorings & motif. Have anyone layout this amazing site your self and also would people rely on someone else to get it done for you personally? Plz react since I!|m aiming to style and design by myself blog and also would like to recognize exactly where you obtained the following by. thanks a lot 科技券

Re: Application of Industrial fruit crushing and juicing machine March 27, 2021 10:12 AM

eye doctors are specially helpful whenever you have some eye problems** 迷你倉

I?ve learn several excellent stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a lot effort you put to make this type of great informative web site. 利得稅

I agree using your thoughts here and I love your blog! I’ve bookmarked it so that I will return & read more sometime soon. watch bands

Re: Application of Industrial fruit crushing and juicing machine April 03, 2021 8:31 AM

Midwood @ Hillview is a brand new high-rise condominium in District 23. This new 29-storeys' high condominium has a total of 564-units, consisting of 1-bedroom to 4-bedroom, is suitable for single professional, couple, small families and extended families as it has efficient layout. The condominium also has a childcare centre which cater to residents with young kids. midwood price

Re: Application of Industrial fruit crushing and juicing machine April 10, 2021 9:48 AM

Peak Residence is the latest freehold luxurious exclusive condominium located at 333 Thomson Road developed by Tuan Sing Holdings Limited. peak residence pricelist

Re: Application of Industrial fruit crushing and juicing machine April 10, 2021 9:48 AM

Forett At Bukit Timah is latest new launch luxurious condominium in District 21 which is situated at the former Goodluck Garden which was acquired by Qingjian Realty. forett at bukittimah floor plan

Residents can walk to the Newton MRT station on the North-South Line and Downtown Line which is less than 350m away from The Atelier to various parts on Singapore. The bus connectivity is also excellent with most bus services  able to bring one to city or city-fringe area. Downtown Line is Singapore's 5th MRT Network which intersect at 5 major MRT interchange. atelier price

To post a comment please register or sign in